RESIDENCE LA SPLAZA
Telephone 0364/560093 - Mobile +393465230399
in welcoming you, we bring to your attention the main rules and information regarding the residence.
Fee and mandatory security deposit to be paid at check-in:
Fee per week varies depending on the type of apartment , the fee includes: final cleaning/gas/water/electricity consumption fee.
- Fee for the studio (two beds): euro 85,00 plus VAT 22% (total amount euro 103,70)
- Fee for the 1-bedroom apartment (four beds) : euro 110,00 plus VAT 22% (total amount euro 134,20)
- Fee for 2-bedroom apartment (six beds): euro 130,00 plus VAT 22% (total amount euro 158,60).
Mandatory Security Deposit per unit per week which will be refunded upon departure upon successful completion of the check
- Studio (two beds) euro 150,00
- 1 –room apartment (four beds) euro 180,00
- 2–room apartment (six beds) euro 220,00
Please note: The final cleaning does not include the cleaning of the kitchenette and dishes which is the responsibility of the guests.
The Management reserve the right to charge for kitchenette and accessories cleaning (if not cleaned properly or damaged by guests) as well as wash of unusually dirty bedcovers (due to pets getting on beds or sofas) (Fee subject to change without notice)
The residence accepts small/medium-sized pets with a supplement of 40 euro plus VAT 22% (total amount euro 48,80) at the fixed rate.
Compulsory fee to be paid at check-out:
Compulsory tourist tax currently of 1.50 euro per person per day over 14 years. (Fee subject to change without notice)
Check-in: It takes place on Saturdays from 14.00 to 20.00 in a staggered manner, preferably by agreeing with the reception, avoiding gatherings in the same, at the telephone number +39 3465230399 or by email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. In special cases, and always agreed with the reception, check-in can also be done on Sunday morning from 9.00 to 12.00.
For organizational reasons, other arrival times will not be accepted, unless previously authorized by the reception. Such requests must be received with a minimum notice of 2 hours from the closing time, in any case no requests for arrival after 22.00 will be accepted.
Check-out: It takes place on Saturdays from 8:00 to 10:00 at the time previously agreed with the Reception on the day of arrival; in the event of a delay in vacating the accommodation, a penalty of € 150.00 will be charged
Reception opening hours: the reception staff will be available at the reception and/or by telephone every day from Monday to Sunday from 9.00 to 12.00 and from 14.30 to 18.00 with the exception of Saturday, when the staff will be present from 8.00 at 12.00 and from 14.00 to 20.00. In case of early departures, please notify the reception staff the day before, to arrange the check-out time.
The guest vouchers can only be used by members whose name is indicated on this certificate and by the guests accompanying them. The beneficiaries must be 18 or older, the age is specified on the vouchers.
The assigned apartment may differ from the one seen on the website. The apartment category will not change (YYY0 - YYY1 - YYY2).
The property accepts payments by credit cards and cash.
1. Discrepancies/ anomalies found in the apartment must be reported to reception within thirty minutes after check-in. Failure to communicate within thirty minutes will be considered as acceptance of the actual state of the apartment (inventory delivered)
2. The apartments are not equipped with telephone.
3. Each apartment is equipped with an independent heating system and a thermostat for regulating the temperature.
4. Midweek bed linen change will be charged according the price list published in the reception.
5. The entrance/exit dedicated to guests is located on floor 3.
6. Waste must be thrown into the dedicated bins located at the exit on floor 0.
7. It is forbidden to leave equipment/clothing etc. in the common areas.
8. Smoking is prohibited in the apartment.
The residence offers a free card that provides access to discounts in some Montecampione activities. For more detailed information contact the telephone number +39 3465230399 or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests may also consult the website www.edilombarda06.it
During the busiest periods there is a free minibus in the Montecampione area.
We wish you a pleasant stay,